Monday, August 11, 2008


Well. I did it. I bought my first TRAD RACK (regardless of the ridiculas state of debt I am presently in...). In fact, it was more like a double trad rack. Why not... As I head for South Korea and the Mountains of Seoraksan and all over Gangwon-do in South Korea I will need some natural protection! Crack climbing, here I come. Oh I am so very pumped!

I spent a week with my lovely family in Regina, Saskatchewan. Nostalgia ruled the air as I coasted on the flat roads secretly searching for faces from the past. The Regina Folk Festival allowed me an up close and personal concert from The Weakerthans, a prairie indie/folk band with punk rock roots from Winnipeg. Ohh they are good.

So, nine more days and off I go to Korea, accompanied by a beautiful Daphne Macdonald.

No comments: