Monday, September 1, 2008






In the thick of Korean Madness, I am beginning to become accustomed to not knowing anything at all times. Culture Shock is very real here yet I indulge in it's intensity. I am building a new muscle in my hand, a muscle I never knew I had. These skinny metal chopsticks proove to work the fingers well, good for building hand jamming muscles. Faces down in ceramic bowls of Mag gug seu, slirps and horks accompany the sound of Korean chatter all around me. Suddenly a fellow co-worker on my right says "The most impressive thing about Canada to me is the naked woman dance". I almost choke on my over spiced noodles. As I look at him with his serious facial expression, it takes me a moment to realize he is talking about the strip club, or at least I think. To say the least, the conversation subsequently ended.

No comments: